Friday, July 18, 2008

YEA!!!!!!!!!!


Although it was not easy, we finally found a house!!!! It is going to be so nice to have a yard, a garage (that works) and an actual house (no shared walls)!!! We are really excited to have a somewhat normal life where Jake can be home for dinner and on the weekends. I am not saying that it is going to be easy but at least it will feel like a "normal" life.

We are really excited that we were able to find house in Rancho Gabriela (yea!!! ~Megan we are only a couple streets over) so that we will be close to other dental students. We are trying to get a carpool together so that it will save on gas.

4 comments:

Megan said...

NICE!!! I'm SO excited! Seriously, I'm SO excited! When are you guys moving in? I hope rent isn't too outrageous, but the boys will definitely carpool to save cash that way.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you have found a house that you are excited about! Now if you could find a way for Sariah to take Grandpa with her, you will be all set!!! :)

Hugs, Valerie

clm said...

Congrats on finding a house to rent! I'm sure it will be nice to be settled for a while, but I'm sure Sariah will miss living with Mom and Dad (Grandpa & Grandma)!

Hills said...

YEAH! Congratulations guys! I am so excited for you guys! Michael and I will have to come visit when you move in or better yet help you move if you need some extra hands. Let us know! Love ya!