I was able to find the floorplan for the house that we will be renting while in dental school so I decided to show everyone.
We have the optional den instead of the bedroom but everything else is standard. We are really excited to get settled and hope that Sariah adjusts quickly.
Speaking of Sariah, she has started to understand when she is doing something she knows she shouldn't. If she has done something bad, she goes around telling everyone "I naughty" over and over. It is really funny because she is so serious about it. She will keep saying it until she knows that she is not in big trouble. Then she goes back to playing. It is so fun to watch her grow and learn new things. She is learning so many new words everyday.
I wasn't sure going in...
7 years ago
1 comment:
Great floor plan! I didn't know you've got 3 bedrooms and a den, awesome! Our husbands will be able to come home from school in the evenings and study at home rather than having to stay at school where it's quiet. I'm so glad. Aren't we blessed?
Post a Comment