Sunday, July 6, 2008

LOOK WHO'S TWO!!!!

I cannot believe that Sariah is already two. We had a small party with Aunt Kendra and her cousin Brynnlie and both sets of grandparents. She had so much fun opening her presents once she figured out that it was toys inside the boxes. It was funny that a few of her gifts were in bags instead of wrapped and she was all confused with what to do. Her favorite gift of all was her purple ball (she loves anything purple right now).




I decided this year to get daring and make her a teddy bear birthday cake since she really loves teddy bears lately. It was totally out of my comfort zone but she loved it. She did not want to get her hands dirty so watching her eat it was pretty comical.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reagan is not far behind! I cannot believe it either! Time flies with those little ones! The cake turned out so cute! Better than anything I could do!

Heather Hill said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!! oh I miss you guys!!! hope all is well! I'll have to come visit you and the new house sometime! Love ya!