Since it has been FOREVER since updating the blog...I figured I would just update each child individually and then work on the bigger events. Sariah is loving life! She has the BEST imagination and can play for hours. Her favorite present from christmas was her Ariel doll. Poor Ariel lost her arm though so we are hoping the Disney store will have her again later this year. If she is watching TV, you can guarantee she has several friends with her.
She also likes to make a "boat" and play with all her friends...seriously the imagination the girl has keeps her occupied for HOURS!!!
Sariah got to have a little Valentine's party with her friends. They exchanged Valentines and decorated cupcakes. It was a lot of fun for the kids and also for us Moms to have some time to chat and catch up.
Of course, she also got some Valentine's goodies from us...here she is showing off her goods.
Sariah is still her Papa's girl...she asks almost every weekend if we are going to their house. She loves for him to play with her, tell her stories and take her for rides in his truck. They have the best relationship!
She still LOVES her ponies. One good thing about Sariah is that she plays with ALL her toys. She goes through stages but all of her toys get their fair share of attention. It is nice that I don't feel like we have wasted money. :)
I cannot believe how big Sariah is getting. I know everyone says this, but I really feel like it was just yesterday that she was a 4 pound 3 ounce baby being brough home from the hospital...time sure does fly. She can be a challenge but she also has the cutest, most fun personality. She is also absolutely adorable. We are gonna have to fight the boys off with a stick!!!!
1 comment:
Love the updates- Love the girls, they are cutie pies!
Post a Comment