Thursday, January 28, 2010

Vulnerable

I started putting together a blog a couple nights ago. The blog was going to just be somewhere that I could record my struggles/accomplishments as I try to lose weight. My plan was to have it private and not invite ANYONE to see it. The day after starting it, I was at the park talking to a friend. I was telling her about my plan and she mentioned that she had started a blog with a similar idea but since no one was looking at it, she never did anything with it. I started thinking about that and realized that made sense. What would stop me from deleting the blog in a couple weeks when I feel like I have failed??

SO...I am putting it out there for all to see. I am making myself vulnerable in hopes that it will help me keep going; knowing that people will know if I quit. So HERE you go. Feel free to leave any comments but please be nice!!! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes, you desire to accomplish a goal, thinking about who might see you fail, whether you truly can accomplish it, and whether you have the heart to continue it. It is hard to continue when you are tired, discouraged, and frustrated a bit. You look for help from others and for any motivation possible. Just to find out that you are alone in your desires, you have dug yourself a pit and are in a hole. But believe in yourself and know you can accomplish your heartfelt desires. With faith, hard work, prayer, and yes, again, a little more hard work, you can accomplish anything. You are my beautiful wife, I love you, and can't wait to see the goal you are achieving.
Go get em. Cheesy poem I of course just made up, but let me know how I can help!!
Love,
Jake

Linsey said...

Angie, you are so awesome! Good luck, I know you well enough to know that you are a determined lady! I admire your strength!

Valeriea said...

I think you are amazing and I wish you luck! I wish we lived closer so we could do this together! Let me know if I can help in anyway or if you get a good idea to pass on!

Brooke said...

Go girl go we are very strong people in this family and you can make it cousin.