Children have the way of helping adults stop and appreciate the little things in life. It seems like daily I am realizing that I don't take time and enjoy my growing children or the beauty around me. I am so appreciative that I have Sariah around to make me stop and experience things through her eyes.
It rained here like crazy last week. Sariah had us sit down by the back door and watch the rain. She LOVED it and sat there for a long time.
She wanted to go play in it but she was still trying to recover from having crop so we decided she should just watch from inside.Last night, there was an incredible rainbow and she ran around outside singing about it. This was the first rainbow that she has seen in person and she thoroughly enjoyed it. I did as well!!!
(Note she is in pajamas with wet hair - post bathtime - and in her "princess" dress)
2 comments:
We saw that rainbow too, and it was totally awesome!!!!
I agree a lot of the time the kids are the teachers and we are the students.
I saw that rainbow driving home from work, it was huge! I wanted to take a picture of it!
Post a Comment