November was a VERY fun, busy month full of good times and family. Thanksgiving week was spent at my parent's house with my brother Jason and his family. Sariah and Kenzli got to spend some time with their cousins, Adam, Kat, and Alex.
The cousins outside the chocolate factory we toured
NEW MOON!!! I was crazy and actually went to the midnight premiere with some of my friends. It was a good show and lots of fun.
Annie and I made shirts for the occasion. On the back of hers it said, "Team Edward" and mine said, "Team Jacob". (I thought team Jacob was best since I married a Jacob) 
Kenzli starting smiling for us this month. She has been such a serious baby that it is nice to see her smilin'. I must say...she is pretty darn cute!!!
2 comments:
I love my little ponies! Seriously your girls are adorable. And New Moon was a fun night. Thanks for going with me. :)
My little Girl loves my little ponies too.
Post a Comment