Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

I decided this year that I wanted to be a festive mom and have a fun breakfast. I just made regular pancake mix but dyed it orange and green to make "pumpkin" pancakes. I think I thought it was more fun than Sariah did...she just wanted to eat. Although she did think the green part was fun.

MY TINKERBELL

MY LITTLE KITTY

MY GIRLS!!!


Sariah would not leave to go trick-or-treating without her Papa...so of course, he came with. They have such a cute relationship together. I hope it continues forever!

Me and MY GIRLS!!!
We had a great halloween and got TOO much candy. I thought Sariah would be asking for candy nonstop but she has not asked at all. I am so lucky to have such a good girl. We hope everyone else had a safe and happy halloween!
(now bring on the Christmas music and movies)

4 comments:

Brie Wheelwright said...

How fun! Seriously though, is it too early to put up my Christmas decos? I'm getting a little antsy.

Reagan Family said...

I love the pancakes! Don't you love it when you are so excited about something and the kids just aren't feeling it? Too fun! Hooray for Christmas. :)

Shauna Spendlove said...

You guys look so cute!! That is a fun pancake idea! I might have to steal that next year... fun seeing you guys today! Hope you had a good lunch with your hubby!

Nichelle said...

I have Christmas music playing right now:)