Oh that's fun! My parents had three girls first and I LOVED having sisters! Sariah will love it too...and so will you guys! Congrats! And thanks again for stopping by the other night...it was so nice to see you all!
Jacob and I were married in 2003. Sariah joined our family in 2006. Then, Kenzli joined our family in 2009. Jake graduated from Midwesten University Dental School in 2012. Currently, I enjoy my time at home taking care of our girls while Jake is doing an internship at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, TX.
6 comments:
Oh that's fun! My parents had three girls first and I LOVED having sisters! Sariah will love it too...and so will you guys! Congrats! And thanks again for stopping by the other night...it was so nice to see you all!
Congrats guys! And congrats to cousin Ellie!!
Congrats!
That is so exciting! At least you won't have to start over buying boy things!
A little sis for Sariah! Congrats!!!
Wonderful, great news for your family!! We are so excited for you!!
Post a Comment