I think I have traumatized my child. This pregnancy has brought quite a bit of morning/all day sickness. Sariah has walked in on me throwing up several times and is always VERY concerned. She will usually pat or rub my back while asking, "You alright? You frowing up?" She has starting running in to check on my every time I cough to make sure that I am not "frowing up". It has been really sweet and I have thought it was super cute that she is so worried.
Well...apparently it is traumatizing her!!! Last night she had been asleep for a couple hours and I heard her crying. I went in to comfort her and see what was wrong. I picked her up and asked her what was wrong. Her response..."Mommy, I frew up." Well, she had not so I am thinking she is having bad dreams about throwing up.
What have I done to my poor child???
I wasn't sure going in...
7 years ago
2 comments:
Don't worry she is young enough that she will forget and then LOVE when you tell stories about how sweet she is. Hang in there!
I'm just getting in the loop! Your pregnant! Congrats! Do you know what your having yet?
Post a Comment