Friday, December 12, 2008

Food Storage

Okay we all know that we have been told to get a food storage. While that does not seem extremely hard to me, the part I struggle with is once I get the food storage...how to use it!!!??? I found the best blog with wonderful ideas and recipes for incorporating food storage into everyday life. I hope you all check it out... www.everydayfoodstorage.net

Also while you are at it, here is another great website on getting your food storage, 72-hour kits and stuff like that... www.foodstoragemadeeasy.net
ENJOY!!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for giving me your e-mail address! I added you to my blog, so let me know if it doesn't work!
P.S. Way cute blog!!

Unknown said...

Great links!! Another great resource is www.shelfreliance.com! They have a great library of info as well as lots of food storage and emergency preparedness products. If you use the code save15 you can also save 15% at checkout.