Yesterday was the White Coat Ceremony at Midwestern. It is for all the 2008 entering students in all of the disciplines. It was wonderful to watch as Jake was able to be coated by Dr. Simonsen (the dental school Dean) and Dr. Polk. Doctor Polk is the one who called Jake to tell him that he had been accepted to Midwestern. Jake's mentor, Dr. Gilpatrick, is the one who announced his name. It has been a long road to get to this point and I am so proud of how well Jake is doing and his determination to always do his best. It was great to have both his parents and my parents there to celebrate this accomplishment with us.
Although yesterday was GREAT...Sariah and I were both under the weather and are even worse today. We did get out and run errands though which was exhausting. Hence, this is how we spent our evening before she headed to bed...
P.S. We were watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer...Doesn't Christmas make everything better?!
1 comment:
Yuck! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hayden has a yucky sounding cough tonight and a very slight fever. Are you experiencing the same thing? I'm thinking I may be cancelling Play Group on Monday, we'll see.
Post a Comment