After they opened all their presents and had played for a little bit...we had one last surprise present for them to open. It was a book and a letter telling them that we were moving back to ARIZONA. A spot in the residency program was vacant and had been offered to Jake so we would be moving back to Arizona in January. Texas had been a struggle for all of us and we were very excited to be able to go HOME. They got to video chat with Grandpa and Grandma and tell them the good news that afternoon. It was hard to keep the secret for the few days that we knew but worth it to see their excitement.
I wasn't sure going in...
7 years ago
1 comment:
Sorry I haven't blog stalked in a long time! I love that that's how you told them, so cute! I am so happy for you guys, I can't even imagine how excited the girls were. Congrats!
Post a Comment