Okay...I'll admit it...I SERIOUSLY put off potty training Kenzli. I originally said I would potty train once we moved. Then, we moved and I put it off until Sariah started school. Finally after Sariah had been in school for about a month, I finally just did it. She was NOT as easy as Sariah but still did an awesome job.
I used the same method that I used with Sariah. We started out the morning potty training her doll, Patty.
Once Patty had learned how to go potty, we threw her a party for being such a big girl.
Then, Kenzli gets her brand new panties and gets to start wearing them.
Once Sariah got home from school, they hung out in the bathroom waiting for Kenzli to figure it out. Kenzli played my phone and ate sonic ice while Sariah danced and sang. It was pretty fun!!!
We had Kenzli's big girl party the next day. She was pretty excited. She got her certificate for becoming potty trained and got to open a couple presents.
One of her presents was a pretend makeup set. She had lots of fun putting makeup on Sariah...
Sariah wants so sure about it...
She also put eye shadow and lipstick on Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment