Thursday, August 16, 2012

Party Time

 Sariah really wanted to have a good-bye party with her friends.  With us moving to TX right before her birthday, we decided to also make it her early birthday party.  She was funny when deciding who to invite...she didn't want to leave anyone out from her class.  She is so friendly and loves everyone.

girl talk with her bestie
 of course she had to invite her friend Hayden
 happy opening her presents
 Kenzli was so cold and tired

It was a really long day since Jake and I had a party that night.  We didn't think we would stay every long but we had tons of fun and ended up being some of the last people there.  

 Jake and two of his classmates
this was Dr. Brannock...she is one of Jake's instructors and she knows how to fire dance...it was AWESOME!!!

I had a really hard time saying goodbye to my friends.  It made it easier that they were all moving away too.  To say goodbye, me and couple friends went out to dinner.  I think the waitress at Cheesecake Factory wondered if we would ever leave.  I could not have made it through the 4 years of dental school without these two girls (and many others)!!!

annie - brie - me

No comments: