Friday, January 27, 2012

2011 Birthdays

Jacob turned the BIG 3-0 this year.  I decided to make him a memory type book with letters from friends and family with birthday wishes and special memories.  I also included my top 30 memories of our time together.  It was really fun to make and remember all the fun times we have shared.  It was especially fun to see what others wrote.
 
Sariah picked out his cake (hence the purple).  She thinks that everyone should have big parties on their birthday so she was really disappointed when it was just us celebrating.  Jake's birthday was on Thursday and that is when he opened his presents and we ate cake.  Little did he know, I had more surprises in store for him.  On Friday, my girl's went over to my parents and so when Jake got home we started his birthday weekend off with dinner and a movie.  The next day we got to sleep in and then went to brunch.  We followed that with a couples massage.  It was a really fun time spent together!!!
Sariah got to have a friend birthday party this year to celebrate turning 5.  It was at a splash pad and was a lot of fun.
Sariah was really excited because her cousins, Gracie and Ellie were able to be at her party since they were down here from Utah.
We also had a family party at Peter Piper Pizza and then she opened her presents from us at home later.
Kenzli turned 2 this year.  I can't believe it.  Unfortunately, she was a little sick on her birthday.  Right before opening her presents, she threw up all over herself and me.  She was such a trooper and still had fun opening her presents.  We didn't get any cake shots this year because it was a couple days later when we actually ate the cake.
I just LOVE her smile!!!  You would never know by the pictures that she was sick.
Playin' with her new toys.
Jake and I got to celebrate my birthday in San Francisco this year.  He had an interview for Oral Surgery Residency so we made it into a little birthday/anniversary trip.  It was a TON of fun.  Here we are at Union Square.

No comments: