I cannot believe that Kenzli is already ONE! She is growing up so fast. Her birthday was an adventure...we decided that instead of having family come over to our house that we would celebrate her birthday at my parent's house so they did not all have to drive so far. Her birthday was on a Friday so I decided to head over as soon as Sariah was done with preschool so I would have time to decorate the cupcakes. On the way over, my car overheated so we got stuck in the middle of downtown Phoenix. My mother-in-law met us there and we got some coolant and got it all worked out and I ended up getting to my parents later than anticipated. Since Kenzli had missed her nap and all of us girls were hot and tired, we decided to postpone the birthday celebration until the next afternoon.
So the next day, we had a little party with pizza, presents, and cupcakes. She is fascinated by dolls...whenever we go to the store, I always go by the dolls that make noise and she just laughs and laughs. She loved her new cabbage patch doll and of course her new blanket.
.jpg)
1 comment:
I miss my girls! Mom and I are freezing in Montana and can't wait to get home to see our girls this weekend. We are looking forward to them helping us with Christmas decorations!
Papa
Post a Comment