She looks exactly like her daddy!!!And she looks nothing like Sariah, who is a mini-Angie. Thanks for posting some pics finally =) Love those kissable cheeks!
Jacob and I were married in 2003. Sariah joined our family in 2006. Then, Kenzli joined our family in 2009. Jake graduated from Midwesten University Dental School in 2012. Currently, I enjoy my time at home taking care of our girls while Jake is doing an internship at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, TX.
4 comments:
That is so funny, my baby sleeps with his hands up like that too. She is a doll!
She is so cute! I love those chubby cheeks.
She looks exactly like her daddy!!!And she looks nothing like Sariah, who is a mini-Angie. Thanks for posting some pics finally =) Love those kissable cheeks!
My first thought was "she looks just like her daddy!" So cute!!! I love love love babies!
Post a Comment