I figured now that I am on bedrest, I have no excuse not to update the blog. There are several posts so you will need to scroll down this whole page to see them all. I will continue to catch up with all our summer fun over the next couple days so check back often.
Now as to why I am on bedrest...well this past weekend, my blood pressure spiked. I have small traces of protein in my urine so I am to stay down to prolong having this baby. I received my second steroid shot today which will help the baby's lung develop faster. I am being closely monitored to make sure that nothing goes wrong. I will have two appointments per week to monitor the baby and see the doctor. I will keep you updated as anything changes.
I wasn't sure going in...
7 years ago
4 comments:
Let me know if you need anything. We'll be praying for you.
Angie I was just wondering how things were going with your pregnancy! I'm so sorry that you're having to deal with the whole preeclampsia thing again (didn't you have that with your first too?). No fun to be on bedrest and go to 5,000 doctor's appointments. Let me know if you ever need anything and feel free to call me if you have any questions. We just got back to Arizona and we're living in Mesa with Nate's sister until we move into an apartment (hopefully this weekend). Hang in there!
I had no idea, I'm so sorry! Let me know if there's anything I can do now that I'm back in town
Angie, I'm sorry you're going through this...but praise God for modern medicin. I will be thinking of you and praying for you. By the way, Sariah is so cute and getting so big!
Post a Comment