A HUGE thanks for Grandpa and Grandma for such a wonderful day. Sariah has been asking to see "papa" and "gama" all week. Luckily, they were headed out today to bring us a new couch so she got to spend the day with them. She wanted to go for a ride in Papa's truck but she decided that she would rather drive...
Okay now naptime...Papa took her into her room and told her stories and was going to nap on the bed while she took her nap...although instead of her sleeping in her crib she slept on the bed with him!!!Well tonight I put her in her cirb and went in to check on her and this is what I found...
SILLY GIRL!!!! Don't worry...I moved her to the crib so she does not roll off the bed. She is too cute. THANKS Dad and Mom for a GREAT day!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment