Friday, November 14, 2008

Break

We are very excited around our house to have the next two weeks to just relax and spend time together. Yesterday Jake finished his first quarter of dental school. Jake did a great job with his classes and also balancing being a husband, father and still doing his school work. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband!!!
Mandy, Megan and I needed a girls night out so we headed to the movie "The Secret Life of Bees" while the boys (Erik, Adam, and Jake) stayed home and watched the kids. I am not really sure how well they watched the kids since this was the scene when we got home at 10:00pm....The best part of this picture (which is hard to see) is that Lila is totally asleep. Too cute!!! Thanks guys for letting us have a girls night out the first night of your break. It was fun and can't wait for more!!!

So today was the first day of family time so we headed out to do some shopping and then home for family naptime!!! It was wonderful!!! After naptime, we went to play at the cute bee park in our neighborhood. Sariah had tons of fun playing with Daddy.


1 comment:

Mandy and Erick said...

You came to the Bee park! You were sooo close and I didn't get to see you! It looks like you had a blast!