Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged

8 shows that I like to watch:
1. Life
2. Law & Order:SVU
3. The Office
4. House
5. Private Practice (although it has not been on for awhile)
6. Friends (even though they are reruns)
7. Biggest Loser
8. American Idol

8 favorite restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Macaroni Grill
4. Training Table
5. Chiles
6. Cravings
7. Chick-Fil-A
8. Paradise Bakery

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. I went for a walk with Sariah and Jake
2. I hung more pictures on walls
3. I went to Megan's for playgroup
4. I watched Life
5. I talked to my mom
6. Sariah took a 3 hour nap!!!
7. Jake scored a 100% on his test
8. Sariah talked in her crib for over an hour before falling asleep for the night

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Holidays!!!!
2. Two book clubs this week
3. having a three day weekend with Jake next weekend
4. adding to my family (someday)
5. going to the temple next weekend
6. getting my shelves later today
7. making a wall clock
8. going to the library with sariah

8 things on my wish list:
1. living closer to family
2. going on a cruise
3. finishing school someday
4. having healthy pregnancies in the future
5. a jogging stroller
6. owning a house
7. being caught up on my scrapbooks
8. a forever happy, healthy family

8 people that I tag:
1. Cara
2. Megan (all three of you!!!)
3. Valerie
4. Bri
5. Mandy
6. Shannon
7. Jennie
8. Stacy

No comments: