Yesterday Jake and Sariah were playing with a ball and it got stuck up on the ledge in our living room. Jake stood on a chair but was not tall enough so he did just what the picture shows...lifted Sariah up so she could get the ball down. These pictures are actually of the second time since she wanted to do it again. When Jake put the chair back, she started crying and went and got the chair and pushed it back over so they could it do it again. I of course wanted pictures so I had them do it again. It was fun to watch how proud she was that she was able to get the ball down. She is growing up so fast!!!
I wasn't sure going in...
7 years ago
1 comment:
Hey Angie!!! I found your blog from a link off of Jennie (evans) now palmer!! :o) Its fun to see what everyone has been up to since High School. You have such a cute family, your little girl is adorable!! My blog's prive but E-mail me at t_tdinkelman@yahoo.com and I'll send you a link! Hope to hear from you soon!! P.S. Congrats on the new home!
Tiffany (Verwer) Dinkelman
Post a Comment