Okay so I know that Easter was a couple weeks ago but life has been crazy and so I am just getting around to loading the pictures onto my computer and getting this posted. I hope that you all had a WONDERFUL easter.
This year was so much fun. It was obviously the first year that we did an easter egg hunt and it was especially fun because Sariah's cousin, Grace, was here. It was also fun to do it at Grandpa & Grandpa Livingston's house so that there was a big grassy area to do it in. They were too cute collecting all the eggs into their basket. Sariah had the advantage because Grace did not like the grass. At one point, Sariah decided she was done looking for eggs and wanted to check out how many she got. She sat down and started taking them out one by one and setting them on the ground next to her. It really looked like she was counting them out...too funny!!
Since we did the hunt on Saturday before Grace left town, Jake was at work and missed it. So we decided to do just a little one at our place on Sunday after church. She had just as much fun doing it by herself but did not seem to move as quickly to gather all the eggs.
I wasn't sure going in...
7 years ago


2 comments:
I am jealous of all of Sariah's hair! I am dying for Reagan's hair to get longer so I can actually do stuff with it and not put a headband on her! Cute pics!
Hi Angie,
It is fun reading your blog. Sometimes I found out information that I didn't even know about. Congrats on the acceptance to dental school!! That is awesome. Your pictures of Sariah on Easter are darling. Have fun...they grow up fast. Enjoy the Journey!!
Love, Aunt Carol
Post a Comment