Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Our trip to Utah

I figured that I should update this blog since we have been back from Utah for over a week.
I first of all, I want to congratulate Brian & Becca. They are so STINKIN' adorable. It is wonderful to see them so happy. We are so glad that we were able to be at your wedding. Everything was BEAUTIFUL!!

While in Utah, we got to have a snow day!!! It snowed like crazy the day after the wedding. It was bad enough that church was canceled and we were really worried that Jake might not be able to fly home that night. Here is a shot of the sidewalk and just how much snow was cleared away from it.

Later in the week, I took Sariah out to play in the snow for the first time. It was definently an adventure and very fun to watch. At first she was not really sure what to do.

As she got more comfortable, she decided she would try walking in it. It was funny because the snow was so deep she would sink down in.

She had such a hard time walking in it that she did fall over and could not get up. She was stuck!!!


After falling over, she was done with the snow. She did not like her hands being cold and could not get the snow off them. She was not very happy!!!

We want to thank the Hill Family for letting us crash at your house. Sariah had so much fun with all your girls. I also want to thank Scott and Candice for letting me hang out at their house all week. It is so fun to have Sariah and Grace be able to play together and be so close together in age. It was fun to see all the family and spend some time with everyone. We are really excited to have Jason, Sarah & kids back in the U.S. Hopefully we will get to see you all again soon!!!!

2 comments:

Hills said...

Makes me cold just looking at your pictures! I'm so jealous you guys got to be up there! I miss our family so much it hurts sometimes. Thanks for the delivery from Mary! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Angie- Thanks for your comment on my blog! I am glad you found us! Your family is adorable and Sariah has grown so much since I last saw you (at the pediatrician...LOL). I'm sure she is lots of fun!