Thursday, January 3, 2008

CHRISTMAS WAS AWESOME!!!!

This Christmas was the best in a long time. It was so much fun to watch Sariah open presents and be so excited for the new toys. She was extra spoiled this year since she did not have many toys besides rattles. It was especially fun for her to be able to spend Christmas with Grandpa and Grandma. We missed have more family with us but Sariah sure enjoyed the spotlight.


She loved to help everyone open their presents and really enjoyed sitting on Grandma's huge pile of gifts.
I think that we wore her out with her staying up late on Christmas Eve because she crashed the day after Christmas. She slept in until 9:30 (which is totally unheard of) and then she just could not stay awake. She laid down on her new puppy (her favorite gift of all) and fell asleep even without her binkey. She was exhausted but so cute.
Hope that you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas and hope you all the best in the New Year. We love you all!!!!

1 comment:

Heidi P said...

Angie,

Hey it's your cousin Heidi! I saw your blog from Brittany and Stephanie's. Your little girl is so darling! Please email me and I will send you an invite to our blog. I love that we can keep in touch better and I hope you are doing well. We just got Brian's wedding invitation today and I am so happy for him. They are beautiful together. Anyway, email me - hhpoulton@gmail.com

Heidi